To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 10:56 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Form 477 Due Today

I'm in a rabble rousing mood today so I vote that if you don't fill out your Form 477 you are OUT of WISPA right after you got kicked out already for not have all stickers on your equipment.

Stiring the Pot just for fun,
Forbes Mercy

President - Washington Broadband, Inc

the hazard of having a sense of humor is not leaving space in your mind for those who don't