From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 2:48 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Why the STA George?

George Rogato wrote:
> Lets hope this time, the manufacturer acts responsibly and doesn't
> just sell them to just anyone with a cc.
I didn't think a radio vendor was allowed to sell a product for use with

an experimental license. I thought the radio vendor could only let you
use the radio for the period of the experiment and then you had to give
it back. We'd had a 3.65 experimental license for over a year now and I
have never been able to buy a radio for it.

-Matt

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(42).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.