I thought that "STA" was a certification process for getting 3650 stuff certified. My bad. Sorry for the rude comments. I'll shut up now.
Scriv

Patrick Leary wrote:

" So now you want to bitch because too many people are trying to get
stuff certified?"

" I can't wait for this fun thread to blossom into what I am sure will be as much fun as my last

trip to the dentist."

John, sorry but this post eludes me. This thread has zip, zero, nada to
do worth product certification. STA's have nothing to do with
certifications. I also do not understand why you turning this thread
into something personal about me or otherwise go negative (damn it, you
are the last person I expect this type of grief from).

Patrick Leary
AVP WISP Markets
Alvarion, Inc.
o: 650.314.2628