those will do nicely! I order a few of them to try out before I put in
a big order thanks!

On 3/7/07, wispa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:25:06 -0700, Andrew Niemantsverdriet wrote

Do you want wireless routers?

http://3btech.net/chwl80wirofo.html

I have been installing these galore, they're FCC certified, and for a cheap
consumer router, have the quick setup, and nice set of access control
features that work real well for a customer side install.

If for some reason the link doesn't work, the part number is wlb-2203.
Tehy're 802.11b only, but that's sufficient for internet use.

Range is excellent, and I've had no failures yet, no lockups and no crashes
that I know of.

And at $18 each including shipping, they beat linkcrap and netcrap
completely.  I've had more issues with failing netgears and buggy linksys
than with ANYTHING else.