From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:02 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] calea meeting with the fbi

Thank you Marlon!

I can now delete my saved response that I had composed earlier and was
contemplating sending. Anyone can respond better than I as I seem to have
trouble portraying what I am thinking in a really politically correct
fashion. It is one of my biggest faults. (other than 12 others that come to
mind real fast)

Mac