Ray,

Congratulations on the sudden positive change in WalMarts behavior. Please keep us updated. If any wireless issues or questions come up during discussions with their engineer please post those questions or issues.

Thanks,
        jack

Ray & Jean wrote:
Hello Everyone
Wanted to update you on our walmart rfid problem.We spent hours on monday
trying to talk to someone on their rfid deployment team,we finally made contact.
We were informed that it used the whole spectrum,had to run at full power and used circular polarity.They stated they were operating within the legal limits and could not change anything to help with our interference problem.I ask if they could turn off their equipment for 30 days to give us a chance to relocate to a new site. They agreed to two weeks which suprised me.When they turned it off all of our links instantly went back to working including the one inside their store at the eye doctors office.We start looking for a new site and equipment to install on it. Well today walmart calls us and say they want to work with us on the problem and they are sending a engineer to this store to check for a possible rogue piece of equipment and possibly trying to place some type of schielding between them and us IF we will QUIT posting info about this problem on broadband reports forum.I am amazed that they changed their whole attitude because of a little bad pr. Maybe we will be able to find a solution to the problem now that they seem willing to cooperate.Again thanks to everone who offered their advice on the situation.
Ray Hill
surfmore.net

FCC License # PG-12-25133
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
True Vendor-Neutral Wireless Consulting-Training-Troubleshooting