Finally!  grin

Good to have you on the team Mario
marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Scrivner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:18 AM
Subject: [WISPA] New WISPA Principal Member - Webjogger Internet Services

Many thanks to Mario Pommier of Webjogger Internet Services for making the step up to membership in WISPA. We appreciate you and all others like you who have recognized that through your dues and your time that you can help be an active part in building a better future for our industry. Thank you Mario. Here is a little bit of information about Mario and Webjogger:

Founded in 1997, Webjogger has been providing Internet service to customers in the Hudson Valley for 10 years. Webjogger services range from traditional Internet services (dialup and webhosting) to robust broadband connectivity solutions (highspeed wireless Internet and fully secure VPN connectivity using wireless point-to-point and point-to-multipoint technologies); from datacenter services (managed server colocation and online offsite backups) to advanced network consulting (routing and switching design and implementation).

Webjogger is owned and operated by experienced, knowledgeable, customer-focused individuals who know that researching and developing new technologies and deploying well-engineered solutions goes hand in hand with listening to our customers in order to fulfill their real needs.

Thanks.

Mario