......and the leaves have started to absorb my 2.4 GHz signal!

Good morning everyone!

With the sap rising in the trees, I've started losing a lot of signal with some
of my customers on the "other side of the tree line."  I thought this might
happen but was hopeful it wouldn't.  Wi this said, I am committed to adding 900
MHz gear to my portfolio,. but have some questions for the group.

I'll be using the same tower for both 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz.  I'm assuming
antennae separation is important but how much and should they be spaced
vertically or is horizontal spacing OK?

I'm planning to use an RB112 with an SR9 for the NLOS clients and adding a
second RB112 with an Xtreme Range 2 for my 2.4 customers.  I would like to run
these in bridge mode instead of having them do any routing.  Any thoughts or
gotchas here?

I'm assuming that my EIRP for both implementations is 36 dbw.  Is this the case?

I'm running my 2.4 gear in HPOL but am considering running the 900 gear in
VPOL.  Any thoughts here?

And lastly, I have read that a cavity filter is strongly recommended for the
900 MHz gear.  Any thoughts and/or suggestions here.

As always, thanks in advance for the help.

Regards, Jim in Kansas City....

Jim Stout
LTO Communications, LLC
15701 Henry Andrews Dr