To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Using DECT phones to avoid interference issues.

Marlon,

What is the frequency of the phone system you speak of? Since this is a
thread on DECT phones and you have never heard of DECT phones I am not sure
your phone system would work to avoid the interference issues of the most
common frequencies used for wireless networks. Some geographic areas are not
as spectrally clean as your office seems to be if you are not running into
any issues with interference.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :-)

The DECT phones are using licensed frequencies and are being used in the US
legally.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro