To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:10 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Wireless ISP's

As WISPs get more educated and mature there is less for them to learn at the
shows, and harder for them to leave their demanding business growth.

Tom,

I would disagree with you on this statement and challenge you by pointing out that your "educational needs" have evolved from "what's an antenna" or "how do I pronounce fresnel zone" to more sophisticated and advanced business and networking topics. You aren't going to the shows as much because you don't perceive the value of the content at a lot of these shows provide (b/c they honestly fail to deliver or they aren't doing a good enough job educating you on what they provide).

There's always room for education and growth =)

-Charles

P.S. -- you also never made it to WiNOG <ducking>