From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 8:17 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Is your ISP worth more than 1.2x ?

Speakeasy went for 1.2x annual revenue. What is a smaller isp worth?

http://www.speakeasy.net/press/pr/pr032707.php

Best Buy anticipates a closing date for the transaction in the first quarter
of its 2008 fiscal year. Following the close, Speakeasy would operate as a
wholly owned subsidiary of Best Buy. The company disclosed the purchase
price of approximately $97 million, which represents approximately 1.2 times
Speakeasy's calendar year 2006 revenue of $80 million. Best Buy currently
expects the transaction to be neutral to fiscal 2008 earnings.
--
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org