From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ralph
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:15 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Our First WISP Consultant Vendor Member - Butch Evans

Probably because some of you you guys still buy them- certified or not. Hit
them in the pocketbook. Tell them to help you follow the law in the US. Then
support vendors who DO.  Sure it'll hurt a little at first, but MT and the
others could do it, and it wouldn't be as hard as y'all think.

And I think Mac's right. There's plenty of reasonably priced gear whose
manufacturers do make it possible for you to stay legal.  A Canopy SU isn't
near $1000.00. Deliberant and Tranzeo sure aren't!  Even some Alvarions are
under that price. I haven't bought a Trango so I don't know the price. All
certified. All Manufacturers who are  supporting and facilitating your
ability to operate legally.

Ralph