To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Wireless ISP's (shows)

I mostly skip conferences because of me at least all of their value is in
networking with others. Unfortunately, some conferences are better than
others for networking.

I would suggest a better use of people's time and money would be to just to
plan a networking event and skip the whole conference hoopla.

-Matt