That was a fun excercise Charles!  I'm glad you're sharing it! Good
input from many on this list too! When is the last time it was
updated?

-RickG

On 4/4/07, Charles Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For curiosities sake, attached is a financial model of a WISP that I
worked with several people on this and other listservs to put together a
few years ago (2004/2005) -- it shows the base startup WISP model...a
startup WISP model using leasing...and a startup WISP model from a
preexisting ISP

Keep in mind -- a financial model is just a model, will you be able to
poke holes, find faults, etc with it...probably, just use it as a
reference point

Feel free to criticize, it'd be fun to update

-Charles

WiNOG Wireless Roadshows
Coming to a City Near You
http://www.winog.com