Im experience it depends on what you consider "works". If you consider being
able to transfer a decent amount of data with 5% packet loss working then
yeah it works, if you have anything that is latency sensitive then no it
doesn't work well in noisy environments. Our area is noisy on both H and V
pol so I am not able to avoid the noise and it clobbers my Trango 900. As I
mentioned in my previous post I am moving as many as my customers off 900 as
I can and I have not done any new 900 installs for quite sometime.

Chadd