To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] How many of you actually use your own service?

Put it under a family member name or create a new LLC like Qworst Service LLC.

David E. Smith wrote:

George Rogato wrote:

I have wanted to buy charter and qwest connections, just to experience their network and see what the billing looks like.

Only problem is, if I was to buy their services, they would start telling everyone I use their service and not mine.