From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chase Phillips
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:31 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] CHASE/ARE YOU THERE?

Hi Chuck,

Yes, I'm here.  I (and the rest of the Meraki team) monitor
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for emails describing issues people are having with
their network, but I'm not watching this list for that kind of email.
>From now on, you should definitely send this kind of message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to get it in front of us at the right place.

On 4/24/07, CHUCK  PROFITO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Out of your networks in Dashboard, it looks like 'Diamond-Bar' is
configured as a captive portal, which means that non-HTTP traffic is
restricted until the user clicks on the continue link in the splash
page.  Is Diamond-Bar the network that has the difficulty?

If so and you'd prefer to let SSH and ICMP traffic pass through
without requiring users to first click on the splash page continue
link, use Dashboard to change that network's captive portal setting to
'no'.  The setting can be found under the Configure tab, in the
'advanced' subtab.