Jory Privett wrote:
> I am looking some a software package that does network monitoring and
> graphing.

WhatsUp will do the monitoring and notifications, but at least the
version I've got doesn't do graphing. (In all fairness, it's an older
version, and MRTG does graphing just fine.)

Nagios works, but is a royal PITA to set up.

Haven't worked with most of the others you mentioned.

I'm seriously getting into Mikrotik's "The Dude" software, actually. I
don't think it has an SMS interface, but it can send email (and if your
goal is to get the message to a cell phone, most carriers can receive
email and convert it to a text message). It combines monitoring and
graphing in one really spiffy interface. Oh, and it's free, which is
always an important criterion for WISP operations :D

David Smith
MVN.net