I would suggest going there with some "pretty pictures". You can tell
anyone anything, and they may say they understand, But as House says
"people lie".  Go there with some graphs of Spectrum Analysis of things
like a AP at 25' versus a Microwave at 25'.  Ask the parents how many of
their kids care cell phones. Even go there with a sweep of the a large
spectrum of some area.  People that are worried about wifi "poisoning"
probably got the concern citizen look from some other source, (News
Media/tabloids, etc) and are oblivious how what else puts out
"Radiation".

Ryan