From: "Ryan Langseth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
One more thing, If you haven't watch/listened to it yet (do it twice):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645

What a terrific link! Perfectly appropriate! At times LMAO because of how true the lessons are when applied to some of the threads and posters on this list. It's perfect how you didn't disclose the title ... that came as such an appropriate surprise when I opened the link. Everyone should view it (and do it twice just as you suggest). But for everyone who might not have taken the link, the title is "How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People (And You Can Too)." Doesn't have to be an Open Source Project for it to be applicable. You don't have to view it all ... but everyone should at minimum view the section on list-server behavior. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Langseth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>