To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:46 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Mirrored Switch

Try the SMCGS24C-SMART.

It is really inexpensive, will give you 10/100/1000  ports X 24, plus
has 4 pluggable fiber ports for expansion.

Granted I bought mine from distribution (Techdata) but I paid less than
$219.00 for my switch and it will do port mirroring and the whole nine
yards....and mine had the mounting ears in the box.  The newegg.com
offers don't include the mounting hardware.

HTH

If anyone is interested I will afford you this same switch at cost, plus
shipping, just let me know.

Ty Carter