From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lonnie Nunweiler
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:55 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Was lemmings... now What is WISPA?

In the 60's and '70's most of us would taken a much firmer stance.  We
got old and worried about offending somebody.  And then we worried
that somebody would punish us for taking our stand.

One thing is for sure, the Telcos would not have stood for such a
bum's rush.  The FCC and FBI guys would be running for cover from the
Telco legal and lobby efforts.  Our reaction was to brow beat anybody
who questioned the the double speak.

What happened to us?  Do we feel we have too much to lose and no way
to protect ourselves?  Are we really in a free country or have we
fooled ourselves about that as well?

Lonnie

Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation