From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alan Cain
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:43 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Was lemmings... now What is WISPA?

Dawn DiPietro wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Justify it anyway you like. Civil disobedience is not a viable
> solution. I don't see a large number of people stepping up to the
> plate and defending your position.

Whoa, there now! Civil disobedience is always a viable solution. This IS
America (at least where I live), land of the free and home of the brave, a
country of laws (remember?) and of the rights of all people guaranteed by
our constitution and bill of rights. I remember the 60's and 70's (and
participated) and I for one am NOT sorry.

I am a war veteran, disabled by our conflict, and a war protester, and I am
bloody well sensitive to the idea that my fights (for individual rights and
the rights of our citizens to squawk like hell) was for nothing. Was it?

I think our country was made, and made better, by civil disobedience, and
that there is always a place for it. Always. Did I say always?

Alan Cain

The king can see that (I hope) without his spectacles.