To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:44 PM
Subject: [WISPA] WISPA task

Yes! There is a job for WISPA. Gather all the email addresses for all the congresspeople in all the states and post the list to this mailing list. Then everyone can write their reps with little or no effort.

It was a little short sighted for Marlon to say "The time for changing minds is past", wasn't it? ;)

Travis
Microserv

George Rogato wrote:
Maybe we should all ask our lawmakers to endorse this bill.

Blair Davis wrote:
FYI....

Rep Bart Stupak's (D-MI) request for a CALEA waiver for small broadband company's is currently expected to be endorsed by my congressional Rep Fred Upton (R-MI)

Thought some would like to know.