I do appreciate that Dennis and Chuck have both taken the time and effort
to respond, but unfortunately - I still don't have an answer to the original
question. Is there a way to set the MT HotSpot feature to handle logons
for a customer who desires to be able to disable internet access from their
location when that customer's router already has a static public IP address.

For a variety of reasons, I would like to be able to accomplish this rather
than tell the customer such a thing is not possible, or that they need
to buy
new computers, or that they should not let their kids use the computers to
play games on because they cannot guarantee that the kids will not access
the internet when they were not supposed to, or.....

Refer to my original post for more information, or contact me directly
if you
think such a thing can be done or even if you think it cannot be done.

Thanks!

John Vogel