David E. Smith wrote:
Smith, Rick wrote:
How much does it cost to get path licenses ?

I.e. if I want a xxxGhz license between point a and b, how much does it
cost me ?

What are the licensed bands we can use, and with what equipment ?
That's a very broad question. It's probably better if you start with "I want an X capacity link between these points that are Y miles apart and have (clear/near/no) line-of-sight," and then we'll throw out lots of wacky ideas that might work for your specific situation.

David Smith
MVN.net
It appears he's looking for licensing info, not what equipment to use.

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.