David E. Smith wrote:
JohnnyO wrote:
Dee - that is just it though - The quotes you gave me as well as other
Barracuda owners, was about 3X the amount someone should be paying for
this type of service through a larger Web/Email hosting firm.

This is why I can't consider an outsourced email plan.

Aside from a couple thousand email accounts, I also offer imap and have an unlimited quota to quite a few subs that use their imap feature to hold emails or to send very large files.

Makes it hard when outsourced has these limits to work around.

But I'm sure there are many who could benefit from outsourced mail.

George