Hi Folks,
I am mostly a lurker, being a wireline based ISP, however cannot resist
putting my two cents in it.

If this is what you all want WISPA to do, then you all need to be realistic
in contributing  a heck of lot more than the pidly few bucks to the WISP
fund.  More like a few thousand's) $ / year in membership dues.
The type of role you are suggesting WISP do, can be best done by dedicated
Full Time Professionals (Folks like Kris Tome / Jack Unger etc etc ) none of
them are inexpensive nor can afford to work for free.

Heck, even the US Chamber of Commerce, who calims to play an active role in
Washington DC, gets more in membership dues than WISPA, and they work of a
much much larger base of members (All kinds of business from all over the
US).

It is great to ask for the Moon, but also have to be realistically prepared
to pay the price for it !

(p.s. I am not trying to offend anyone or pick on anyone, just expressing a
dose of reality).

Faisal Imtiaz
SnappyDSL.net