Scott
That was just an idea. It's not the way it is.
Dues are simple 250.00 per year for a wisp , 1,000 for a vendor.

In the early formation days of WISPA the subject of how and how much to pay was tossed around and Marlon had a per wireless sub plan. I recommended 1,000 per wisp because I felt there would not be enough wisps to support wispa and there has to be enough dues to keep the association going and give it enough money to work with to get things done.

Quite a few of the very small wisps didn't feel they could pay more than a couple hundred dollars per year.

So affordability won out and the dues are an easy 250.00 per year or 25.00 per month and we take credit cards.

Pretty much most of the people who have payed dues realize that like my business and yours we need revenues to continue on, we are hoping that a lot more wisps join so that WISPA can get some things done. We also need members to step forward and help out via the special committees. We have some that are kind of dormant that could use help and WISPA is willing to start new ones that anyone wants to create.

George

Scott Lambert wrote:
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 10:17:22AM -0700, Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181