From: Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:26 AM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: Keith Willis; Kris R Efland
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Outsourced vs in-house email

Our mail server is problem free.  Keith at Talon built it for us.

For spam and virus' we use Postini.

I'm also looking at BOSS.  http://intrameta.com/  Very close to the WNoc
system I was involved in years ago.  I've been talking to them for quite a
while, I'm pretty impressed.

Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since 1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam