We have one tower, that as a test, we did not do any grounds other than the
power ground. Everything else is grounded by "default". What I mean is the
mast attached to the tower is grounded simply because it is attached to the
tower, etc.
    This site has been up for 2 years with no issues. The luck factor has a
lot to do with lightning. This is not the norm, was done as a test.

    Justin
--
"Life is unfair, but root password Helps"
---