From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Don Annas
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:38 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] MikroTik Hardware

Guys, I'm looking for a solid state, rack mountable hardware to run MikroTik
OS on.  I need the device to be able to handle around 200 MB of actual
throughput.  We use quite a few of the RB532s today and seem to cap out
around 40MB or so.

We have tried a few of the PC based platforms using Intel 915 boards and the
gig RB PCI cards.  When testing with these, we do get minor packet loss that
we do not get on the 532s or our Cisco routers.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Don Annas

336.510.3800 x111

336.510.3801 fax

HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HYPERLINK "http://www.triadtelecom.com/"www.TriadTelecom.com

10:47 AM