To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Want a bucket truck?

Tom;

A snorkel is a bucket truck that is used to get above the fire and spray water down on the fire.

It is a diesel and the boss says six miles to the gallon.

You will need a commercial driver's license with air brakes certification. It is a specialty truck to be sure, you aren't going to use one of these for installs. The thing weighs 46,000 lbs and you can tell where it has been. A smaller snorkel might be good for installs, say a 40' rig? This is an 80' rig.

-m-