Read the manual for the WGX102, it plainly says you have have to
select the correct regulatory domain and that not doing so could is a
violation. I was not able to find my paper manual for the WPN824 but I
think it was the same (It might be the WGR614's that are)

On 6/11/07, Jack Unger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK. Which non-legal channel did you confirm that it transmitted on?