To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:44 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Pigtails

We are having a time with our radio pigtails.

As some of you may know, the Trango pigtails (RP-SMA)  leave a lot to be
desired. The small connector at the radio is very hard to water proof and,
for us, needs to be replaced yearly on some of our taller towers.

Right now, we've had to replace all of our last batch of Hyperlink pigtails.

What are you guys using and which manufacturer have you had the best luck
with?

Kelly Shaw
Pure Internet
www.pure.net