From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Felix A. Lopez
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:52 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Public Notice

Mike - Can "Citizens at Large" provide comment too?  I
am involved in volunteer wireless project for a local
school district in my area.  The CTO is always seeking
ways to do wireless on a limited budget.  We already
have problems with interference in a confined urban
space and hypothesized a licenced 802.16 with a local
WiSP network would help define a "public-private"
network for the students.  It is just hypothetical but
I can see the reasoning in support of comments for
this declaration at the FCC.

Any thoughts apreciated.

Felix
Wireless Practioneer