It was this, or Google taking the risk of paying more after an IPO. There has been talk of a Postini IPO the past few months and since Google already was using Postini from a deal a few months ago, this perhaps was the next logical step. Google is only offering the Enterprise Edition so this does not effect those already offering Postini through an ISP, Webhost, VAR or MSP.

In fact I anticipate an increase awareness of Postini and for our resellers as well. We offer both the Service Provider and Enterprise Editions' and also pair them either with our hosted email or ala carte.

Frank Muto
President
FSM Marketing Group, Inc.
Postini Partner
www.SecureEmailPlus.com

Hosted Email - IMAP, POP3 & Web Mail 2.0

Toll Free - 800-246-7740
Direct -  630-258-7422

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin S. Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/07/09/ap3893605.html

Google Inc. said Monday it agreed to buy Postini, which provides security
software for electronic communications, for $625 million in cash.

Google (nasdaq: GOOG
<http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/CIAtAGlance.jsp?tkr=
GOOG>  - news
<http://www.forbes.com/markets/company_news.jhtml?ticker=GOOG> - people
<http://www.forbes.com/peopletracker/results.jhtml?startRow=0&name=&ticker=G
OOG>  ) plans to operate the company as a subsidiary in its Google Apps
unit, which includes its e-mail, calendar and documents applications.

---

Justin S. Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.