To: Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 8:32 AM
Subject: Searching for a Maine WISP

Hi Marlon,
How are you? We are plugging along on the 900 MHz proceeding - has Nathan been keeping you informed? I wonder if I can get your help again - we are looking for a WISP working in the mid-coast area of Maine. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Laura
Laura Stefani, Esq.
Goldberg, Godles, Wiener & Wright
(202) 429-4900
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.