You may have been blunt, but one benefit to some of your posts, is it's probably saved lives.

remember the guy who posted pictures of his new tower set up a few years back?

His guy was up on a 300' tower with no harness and sneakers... I'm sure your response drove home the issue of safety.

At least John was cautious enough to use safety cables.

In closing I probably could have responded differently initially. I apologize if I offended you with my bluntness. My primary industry (communications/cellular/tower contracting) lost two tower workers in Kansas within the last 72 hours after falling 500+ feet. Four workers within the past 60 days. Safety is my only issue when we get in the air. If I can't afford the right equipment, we don't do the job. We don't cut corners. Period.

Be safe, think safety.

--
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.