From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:36 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Witching hour looms for 5.3 GHz - Can't buy
anymoreaftertomorrow

You have real issues Brad.

The simple point is that the rule change is upon us. Debating whether or
not is good is a pointless endeavor -- this has been known for YEARS and
the time to debate the rule itself has long past. If you wish to waste
your breath trying to provoke an argument, go for it, but I won't be
baited into it.

Patrick Leary
AVP WISP Markets
Alvarion, Inc.