From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Felix A. Lopez
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 7:55 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] T-Mobile [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nice write up John. I have Sprint network with Samsung
phone unfortunately locked in for 2 years.  However,
the T-Mobile offering looks appealing.  So you had
session persistance? Nice. Can you re-clarify that you
did not have to re-authenticate at all? For example
let's say you walk out of Starbucks. Doese the cell
phone seamlessly switch to the TMobile carrier
network?  Thanks.  F.

----
> Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let
> the WISPA Board know your feelings about allowing
> advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
> Board is taking this under consideration at this
> time.  We want to know your thoughts.

________
Got a little couch potato?
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&c