http://www.telecommagazine.com/newsglobe/article.asp?HH_ID=AR_3334

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed
1713 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their
emails. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len

1:16 AM

---

Dial-Up Internet service from Info-Ed, Inc. as low as $9.99/mth.
Check out www.info-ed.com for information.
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.