We acquired a new set of Atlas External 5010s. We have great locations. MU
is located on a 42 story building, total elevation of 800’, and the second
location is on a Water Tower 12 miles away, 730’. We are using parabolic 32
dBi dishes on each end, 4° beamwidth.  However, we can’t seem to get the
speed above 24 Mbps on either 5.3 or 5.8. Our surveys show that we do have
some interference. I do have some channels showing peaks in the -88 range.

The best RSSI we can get is -77. Any thoughts?

This is our first time aligning dishes. Our LOS is very good and we are
pointing, to the best of our knowledge, in the right direction.

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.