Let us know how it goes Ryan. Give my best to the folks up there.

- Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ryan Langseth
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 9:45 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Thanks Everyone - OT

We are really close to having one of our first bigger accounts with VL,
6 U/D and some advanced services with it (BGP and some other redunancy
services). Its not a big bandwidth piece, but we are filling a void in
our area. It will be interesting to see where it goes. :)

Ryan

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 21:24 -0700, Marlon K. Schafer wrote:
> Coolness.  I'm probably only a month away from ordering my first batch
of
> VL.  Looking forward to it.
>
> You still thinking of coming up here next month?  I sent an off list
note
> but I don't think you are getting them from me.
>
> laters,
> marlon

On

************

************

************
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
computer
> viruses.

************

--------