I say I say - - RIGHT ON TRACK!

Thanks for the speech John. Sometimes I hear people complain about what the
President is doing (has done) and I ask - did you vote? What a mistake they
make when they fess up that they aren't even registered to vote.

If you don't vote - DO NOT COMPLAIN!

In order to vote here - PAY UP, get off your duff and get active!! Not only
do we need you, but the industry needs your voice.

Thanks,
Mac Dearman

**