--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

 I am trying to find a WISP provider for the Warrington PA area.  Our
address is 1601 Main Street in Warrington, PA 18976.  Please let me know
as soon as you can; this location is scheduled to open on the 26th and
cannot open without internet access.  Up until this point, my efforts to
find anyone with more than dial up have been fruitless.

Thanks for your time!

Thank you,

Macie Griffin

Administrative Assistant/Project Manager

Construction

Portrait Innovations

2016 Ayrsley Town Boulevard, Suite 200

Charlotte, NC 28273