To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 9:46 PM
Subject: [isp-wireless] Upgrade question - need access point compatible with CB3's & teletronics

Help - my current system is becoming increasingly unstable.

Most of my client units are the 200mw NL-2611 CB3 Plus Deluxe 802.11b  and
I've used the ENGENIUS/SENAO 400mW WIRELESS AP / BRIDGE 802.11b/g radios for
the access points & bridges (all at 2.4).  But it is not handling the load
and requires frequent reboots.  I'm also seeing strange redirects, which
nobody helped me with previously.

What is my best best for a replacement access point/bridge combo that would support 50-75 client units and are compatible with the Engenius/Teletronics
in place now?  Could you also indicate the upper limits with your
recommendations?

Also recommendations for FreeBSD bandwidth shaper software would be a great
help.

Thanks!

Tim McGee

** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
Going Wireless? Visit ISPCON before making the leap!

___________   The ISP-WIRELESS Discussion List   ___________
To Join: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Remove: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-wireless/archives/
Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Copyright 2007 Jupitermedia Corporation All Rights Reserved.

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **