That doesn't work really well because of the various WISPs around the entire country. Our biggest expense isn't the actual bandwidth (that's usually around $20/meg)... it's the cost of the transport from the closest NOC. For us, that transport is at least 200 miles.

Travis
Microserv

Clint Ricker wrote:
Not to be overly provocative here, but why are you paying $60/meg?

You're a trade organization...make deals with each other, share your
upstream peers, buy in bulk, and get your $60/meg to $30/meg, $20/meg,
or even lower...

-Clint Ricker
Kentnis Technologies