To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] IP Assignments

Mike Hammett wrote:
That was in the multi-homed section of the web site as I believe everyone s hould be multi-homed.

Could you provide documentation that one can get a /24 immediately if multi-homed?

NPRM 4.2.3.6

"This policy allows a downstream customer's multihoming requirement to serve as justification for a /24 reassignment from their upstream ISP, regardless of host requirements."

http://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html

The above seems to suggest PA space though.

-Matt

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
** Use Customer Code WSEMF7 when you register online at http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

**