Well, they ain't getting AUs and CPEs for free.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:10 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: TowerStream (was Re: [WISPA] OT: video of news segment in
Idahoabout a newlocalWiMAX service)

Patrick,

It really looks like YOU are the one that is not informed... your
numbers and facts for TowerStream were completely false and over
exaggerated. They aren't even cash flow positive, and they aren't having

to buy expensive AP's and CPE. ;)

Travis
Microserv

Matt Liotta wrote:
> Patrick Leary wrote:
>> Btw, Tower Stream is another good example. For years (and still
today),
>> they have been deploying unlicensed gear in big cities for the T1+
>> capacity commercial customers (still a sweet spot for wireless
>> broadband). This past spring, even without licensed spectrum
holdings,
>> they did an IPO and raised over $50 million. Their current valuation
is
>> near $100 million. Tower Stream excelled at some things that other
WISPs

--------

--------

--------

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

--------

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(42).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.

**